Friday, July 8, 2011

Engaged!

I'm engaged!! I cannot even believe it... I mean I knew it was coming, but it's crazy that it's official. I am so blessed to have found that special man God has had in store for me all along. It's absolutely perfect.

How he did it: He came over after Tae Kwon Do (even though he didn't actually go! little liar...) and walked in with a grocery bag full of candy that he got for my Guatemala trip. He took each out one at a time, and ended with the ring. I was SO surprised! Nothing extravagant, but he knows that if he tried anything over the top, I would totally catch on lol.

He then told me he was taking me somewhere which ended up being his house. I figured we'd have a little get together with his family and some close family friends. I opened the front door and saw the room full of my closest friends and family! Ahhh! I was so surprised! It was the perfect ending to the perfect night!

I typically get annoyed when people post so much about their life, but now I understand that they're just so excited they can't help it! Anyways, you may get a few sneak peaks of the planning here and there... we'll see!

eeeeppp!!!

1 comments:

Stephanie Marie said...

Still cannot get over this :D Eeeep! I LOVE YOU :)