Monday, May 23, 2011

highs and lows

I frequently do "highs and lows" with my Middle Schoolers, so I'd like to present some highs and lows to you from today (and it's only 2pm)

LOW
-I can't find my passport. After the Phills I put it by the filing cabinet, and left a note for my dad to file it away. Well, the note's still there, but the passport is no where to be found. AND if I can't find it, I have to get it expidited since it's kinda late to be getting one for July. Luckily, I finally found an open appointment for tomorrow after calling 10 different post offices. But, still pray that I find it some time tonight... Let's just say I had a slight panic attack today...

-I start summer school today... 3 hour class, 3 days a week... joy. Luckily it's an education course, so it will be interesting and useful.

HIGH
I am very excited about using this stationary. It came in a pack of 50. $7 at Ross Dress for Less. SCORE!

0 comments: