Monday, May 30, 2011

i have become...

A shopoholic. John is moving in to a house with some buddies this Wednesday, and I have become obsessed with finding decor and necessities for the sweet little house. I have only settled for substantially cheap things and decor that they would actually not mind. I'm totes not trying to be annoying dressing up their house when really, they could care less. John actually likes for it to look nice and has painted and made some tables and what not, so I don't feel quite as bad.

So far I've given them a lot of stuff I already had, bought some decorative pictures, a medium sized clock, shower curtain and liner, bath mat, and some towels. It's a work in progress!

Needless to say, this summer will be filled with yard sales and thrifting.

I am officially living vicariously through John and his new house.

Pictures to come

0 comments: