Friday, March 5, 2010

Overwhelmed!

So, it wasn't until this morning while talking to my hair dresser that I realized exactly how crazy busy I am... 15 hours of classes per week, teaching 5 dance classes, Youth Leader/dance director, lead worship in 1822, lifeguarding here and there... meanwhile, trying to have a life and spend time with Jesus.

The thing is, I thrive off of business, so this is pretty normal, but slightly unhealthy for me. I was kinda excited for a chill day, until I realized I have a to do list to get done:

-Hair appointment
-Get itunes fixed
-study for midterms
-read
-choreograph for CNU's Interp
-prepare for dance classes tonight
-clean? ...That's on the back burner...

Unfortunately, Project Runway is on, so I'm trying to multi-task. Oh well, I'll get through it! Hopefully?

3 comments:

Kelly said...

i just thought i'd say... i love your blog. and you!

annemarie. said...

nik i don't know how you do it. thanks for doing all that you do! love you!

Nikki said...

I love ya'll. I dunno how I COULDN'T do it. I love it all! (minus school... haha)