Thursday, March 25, 2010

So, i got through my week from you know where by the skin of my teeth.
-I finished my papers (one of which I presented today and debated about... It was about how i think there should be a Hip Hop dance major option... seriously people, do you really have to argue with me?)
-finished reading poems at 1am
-took my reading quiz which I did mediocre on
-took my Midterm which I'm pretty sure I bombed. Awesome. Well, at least its over.

After Sunday I will literally feel 10 pounds of weight lift off my shoulders. Here's what I will do:
-Not half A my school work
-Hang out with friends when I can
-Get ahead on choreography... better yet, create legit, meaningful choreography
-Rest?
-Eat on a regular schedule
-Spend ample time with Jesus
-Wear jewlery
-Straighten my hair
-Wait for my eyebrows and lashes to grow back

As for now... I sit waiting for my English advisor to get here for our appointment... assuming she remembers to meet me....

3 comments:

Missy Brown. said...

i'll be praying for you :) you're beautiful, and you can do it!

Heather Tobey said...

nik, i can't wait for you to have time for yourself. you seriously deserve it. not kidding.

Rae said...

I totally agree there should be a hip hop major....