Saturday, August 28, 2010

I got Nothin'



Aaaanndd... this is quite anti-climactic

I wish I had something profound to write, but really all I'm doing today is homework and possibly hanging out with friends later. Just trying to enjoy the last bit of semi-freedom I have before my life gets absolutely chaotic.

Oh! I have a canker sore of doom in the inside of my left cheek. I get them relatively often, but I have never had one this massive. That thing is slightly smaller than a dime and has a huge crater in the center. My left cheek is swollen as well. It hurts to talk, to eat, to live... I feel like a baby. waahh

2 comments:

Heather Tobey said...

haha, i'm not going to lie, i kind of laughed at the whole canker sore thing just because of the picture below it. haha! i love you, nikki. i cannot wait for out lunch date!

Wags said...

Don't know what you do to get rid of them but Lacy gets canker sores like that too and takes the vitamin lysine & they go away really fast.