Friday, November 12, 2010

"Going Out"

I am starting to think that John and I's relationship is turning into High School "going-out" status... We don't actually "go-out;" we just see each other at school and church. We bid each other adieu to eventually see each other again later the next day at a rehearsal or youth function. During the weekends, we hang out with his family (who I love, so I'm certainly not complaining) until we run our separate ways to various rehearsals where we barely even look at each other.

When will we ever actually "date" again?!?! I was planning on this weekend, but word of mouth has told me that a TBA will be called Saturday night. Lovely. Why am I so surprised at this lack of a social life? I mean, it IS GCN season...


I miss times like these. Dressing fancy and eating fancy.

0 comments: