Thursday, November 25, 2010

I am thankful for...

-My loving God and His sacrifice to an undeserved child.

-My selfless, noble, and heroic father who works way too hard.

-My rather twisted family- parents, steps, siblings, relatives and all

-My amazing boyfriend who treats me like a princess and provides that stability I've always needed. He's forgiving, loving, selfless, and not only loves Christ, but imitates Him.

-His incredible family. I can't say enough about them and how thankful I am for welcoming me into their home... those home cooked meals, that guest bedroom they make me stay in because they don't like me driving late at night, those heart-to-heart girl talks, making me laugh, making me feel loved. I could go on, but I'll stop.

-My job. Praise God for having a job. Thank you God for directing my path and allowing me to minister to young people.

-Friends. Ya'll keep me sane. Thank you for loving and caring about me and being there for me when I have needed it most. Thank you for understanding me and giving me grace. Thank you for bringing me up when I am down and (Rebs, Steph, Heather, Kelly, and Annie) bringing me coffee and treats when I need them most :)

-And the basics... a home, food, clothing, car, all life's necessities...

I have nothing to complain about. I am infinitely blessed. Praise God.


1 comments:

annemarie. said...

i love you nikki! so much!