Tuesday, December 14, 2010

sigh of relief

GCN is over. Don't get me wrong, I had fun, but I am quite relieved.

Yesterday I spent the whole day with my long lost bf, John Kelly. As we were running through Macy's with Starbucks in hand, my heart fluttered a bit... I was just really happy. While rounding the corner to hop on the escalator I blurted out, "I just feel so happy inside." He replied with that cute little half smile, "What? Why?" I bashfully answer (I am not one to exude my emotions), "I just love shopping/being with you." It's literally one of my favorite things to do with John. We shopped for approximately 5 hours... It felt like 30 minutes.

Ok my gush is over now. Back to studying. bye bye.

I have to admit, I'm in a, "I can't wait to be married," mood.

2 comments:

Heather Tobey said...

DAH! I can't wait till you two get married either! This next year and a half or so will fly by though :)

Stephanie Marie said...

awwww :) you two are so perfect together! you're pretty much my favorite couple ever :) :) :)