Friday, January 21, 2011

Right now

...I am sitting at Starbucks waiting to go to campus... I was an idiot. I for some reason looked at the dates wrong and thought I was speaking at Tuckahoe Bible Study this morning, but really it's next week... and today just so happens to be the busiest day ever. I could've used that extra 3 hours of sleep, but NO I had to be dumb.

BUT then I remember that everything happens for a reason... I was planning on getting my flu shot today since I would have some time in between the talk and my class... It seems as though right now that stomach bug is going around again, so I'm guessing it's perfect timing for me to get the shot. I'm also assuming that if I hadn't planned on speaking today I wouldn't have scheduled my shot, SO I'm trying to keep my head up. This is all in the plan, and I will NOT be bitter about getting up at the crack o dawn (I don't know how I did that every morning for 4 years in high school!!) for no reason.

I would take a pic, but I'm nervous, so I won't.

0 comments: