Saturday, February 27, 2010

Hair Obsession

So I secretly (not so much anymore) love watching hair shows, getting my hair done, and attempting to style hair. Another secret: I absolutely despise strands of hair. Ironic, right? So I had a little fun getting ready before going on an actual date with John :)


Basically just wrap your hair around the base of the iron and then clamp down.

If you have bangs, keep them clipped to the side while working on curling the strands.
Finished product! Finger through your hair, spray, spray, spray, flip your head over, shake it out. And there ya have it!

You can even pin it back with bobby pins! :)


4 comments:

annemarie. said...

nik...i love love looove you.

Tess said...

nikki! you are so adorable! and im glad you found something to do! :)

Unknown said...

Fun hair! You look adorable!

Anonymous said...

I do to thats why i am going to beauty school haha!