Friday, February 26, 2010

Two Thoughts



1. I absolutely love stationary! I finally have a second to write a letter to my friend from CNU who so graciously wrote me a few weeks back. (what a terrible friend I am for leaving her hangin' for so long!) i love writing and receiving letters. They are so thoughtful, especially with technology these days. Stationary is super cute too. If you're looking for good, cheap ones, Target and any store like TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Ross will have 'em!
2. Don't make fun, but I receive Joel Osteen's daily devotional through e-mail. It really is uplifting and encouraging considering I am mostly negative and get overwhelmed/stressed out very easily. Lately, I have been struggling with spending time with God, putting things ahead of Him.

Today's scripture was "…take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ"
(2 Corinthians 10:5).

It's crazy to think about turning every thought to God. Maybe this is so hard because I haven't been in His word? The more I am saturated with Christ, the more I think and become like Him/the easier it is to turn every thought towards Him. I am encouraged daily with these e-mails. If you're interested, check it out: http://www.joelosteen.com/Pages/Index.aspx

0 comments: