Friday, April 30, 2010

The Dog Next Door

So my neighbors have an electrical fence, but one of their dogs always gets through it. While venturing through the neighborhood, she often stops by my basement door, and I just can't help but to let her adorable self in. Sometimes she chills on my couch, particularly on the back cushions. She's too cute! The ironic thing is that they have two beagles, and we have three, so they all play together sometimes. So cute!


Yeah, I'm a creeper... I took pics...

5 comments:

Kelly said...

youre not a creeper! its adorable!

annemarie. said...

hahah. looove that!

Heather Tobey said...

awww :) so sweet.

Stephanie Marie said...

i want.... to hug her :) haha.

E.B. said...

oh my gosh my neighbor's dogs have an electrical fence where if they cross a certain line the collar will start beeping to warn them to not go further and one of the dogs will stand on the border line and wait for the battery to die so she can run without getting shocked. oh dogs.