Sunday, May 2, 2010

My Night


After a crazy game with lots of friends of Putt Putt Mini Golf at the one and only Putt-A-way off of Patterson Ave, which consisted of 2 Hole-in-One's and two victories in the Front 9 and Back 9 with John as my partner, I decided to be good and go home. (And yes, that was a run-on sentence, and no, I don't care). I hung out with my step mom for a while, checked e-mails, got my life straight for the next month, read a bit of my 275 pg novel I have to finish by Tuesday, and then went out for some Italian with Dad. When I returned home, I was very satisfied that I actually had time in my life to do some dishes and clean up around my make-shift basement apartment.

Oh the joys of leisure time/slight procrastination.

This is the amazing part. I'm in bed, I'm blogging, and it's 9:43PM. WHAT?! After I finish rambling, I'm going to read until I get tired, and then go to sleep... Bed time could quite possibly be 10:30PM, and I will love every second of it.


PS- Before I go, I must say. I think there is a large bug banging against my window or something because I hear a sound much like the aforementioned one , and I don't like it one bit.

3 comments:

Stephanie Marie said...

oh nikki, i do love you :)
i don't know what else to say. i'm pretty sure that sums it up nicely, though :)

Rebekah said...

Aw yeah...Ms. Hole In One over here...

Heather Tobey said...

i don't understand how you do it nik. seriously!