Monday, June 7, 2010

The first!

Wednesday night I'm giving my first talk (I don't like to call it sermon.. bc I don't really feel that official) in Echo! I have given a few shorter talks at Young Life and at the Grad Banquet, but nothing 20 mins or so long!

I am doing a Summer Series on the fruits of the spirit. Wednesday I am starting with love, and will be talking about God's love, loving yourself, and loving others.

If you have any ideas or inspiration, shoot it my way! Prayer would help too :)





2 comments:

Kelly said...

im jealous of those middle schoolers :)

Heather Tobey said...

i will totally be praying! i am so excited about this. especially the joy one because i have been learning so much about joy these past couple of months. those middle schoolers are going to love you!