Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I Have a Confession...

I just created a box labelled "Wedding" to put ideas, magazine and internet pulls, pics, etc in.

I have never been one to obsesses and/or plan my future wedding, but I figure I'm now in the stage in life where I am pretty positive God has revealed the man for me, and we are to be married within the next few years (after school and such). So I figure, if I see a good idea, why not save it!?

Here are some of my fave things I have seen recently:


Cute and simple table cards

Bright lime green napkin rings

Sweet bridesmaid bouquets

If you haven't noticed, I think I want one of my colors to be lime green, so if you see any ideas, shoot them my way!

3 comments:

Heather Tobey said...

this post just made me all warm and fuzzy inside. i cannot wait until you get married!

Lindsay said...

i love this so much!

tati said...

been there, done that! it's super fun!!