Thursday, May 13, 2010

Change

School is finally over, and I am soooo happy/relieved! Now I just have this new job to be thinking about. In case some of you haven't heard, I just got a job as Middle School Director at church. I have huge shoes to fill coming after Cara, but I have a certain, odd peace about the whole thing. Although I am terrified and feel completely inadequate, I am almost 100% sure that this is where the Lord wants me, and am confident that He will give me the strength and courage to fulfill all the tasks I will be expected to complete. Although I should be completely anxious right now, I'm surprisingly not freaking out (yet). I'm just taking it one step at a time.

So, for now, I am going to start by taking a nap while I can! Good afternoon bloggers!

z z z z z z z z.....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

echo > seek

:)

Stephanie Marie said...

eeeep! i'm so happy your done with school right now! and i am sooooo excited about you getting this position! no joke, heather and i were like freaking out waiting for them to announce it last night! ahhh! i love you!
:D

E.B. said...

aaahh i didn't get a chance to talk to you last night but i'm so excited for you! congrats! i couldn't think of a better person to take cara's place. you'll be great, we all believe in you :)

Kelly said...

i am oh so very happy for you :) i think you are going to be wonderful, and those middle schoolers are incredibly lucky! so, yep! you are great!

Missy Brown. said...

i knew you'd get it, duuhhh. you're awesome, and you're going to be a million times more awesome than you'd ever expect. i love you!