Saturday, May 29, 2010

Daddy

I love hanging out with my dad. Like seriously, its one of my favorite things to do. He treats me to lunch and we just chat about life, and he gives me great (sometimes confusing) advice about money, jobs, cars, etc.. man stuff, but I love it. And I love him.

He finally had a day off because of Fred's funeral, so we went to lunch, and also made two spontaneous trips to the Verizon store and to the Animal Control Center where my sister works. Within those 5 hours, he ordered me a Droid for my birthday, and we played with a Beagle puppy and some kittens. It was the best day I've had in a while.

He has had a few rough couple of days. Fred Spivey was pretty much his only friend. (that he's had recently)- the only one he kept a true, genuine, Godly relationship with. Please pray for not only my dad's comfort, but also the comfort of Fred's friends and family.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Stephanie Marie said...

1. i got that same awkward comment not too long ago... wierd.

2. i will be praying. i love you!

Anonymous said...

I'm literally the only person without a droid. haha