Monday, May 24, 2010

Speaking

I have only spoken publicly a few times. I had given a few talks at Wyldlife and Younglife, and I just gave my first WEAG "sermon (ish)" at the grad banquet on Sunday. Speaking is definitely not something I feel strong in. It makes me nervous, and I never feel like I can do it. Speaking about Jesus Christ is something different. Although I have only spoken a few times, it has always been an incredible feeling. It is a totally real feeling of God working through me. He gives me the words to speak and allows me to do things I never thought I could. It's just amazing, like exhilarating! I would just encourage you to step out of your comfort zone and try things you never thought you could. Its incredible how God may work :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate I missed this!