Saturday, May 22, 2010

Summer Legs

It's summer time and I know my legs are a hot mess. As I was doing a little Stumble Upon, I came across and beauty site, and they had some great tips on how to shape up your legs for summer. I totally researched because my legs are my little problem area, so I thought I'd share what I learned!
Body Wash: Cream based, good for dry legs!
Exfoliating cream for in the shower
Good plain ole lotion to use when you get out of the shower while your body is still damp
They found this to be the more proficient razor after testing 4 others
Two words: Firming Lotion... great way to hide that cellulite!
Both of these products help form a natural looking sun-kissed look over time. Apply after the shower, and you will see gradual effects!
Happy Summer, happy tanning, happy shaving, and happy moisturizing!

0 comments: