Friday, February 18, 2011

Content

...and I think I have the right frame of mind.

Contentment doesn't really have to mean that everything is going perfectly or you have everything figured out. I certainly don't. I am content in what the Lord is doing in my life. I have started some education classes this semester, and I am learning SO MUCH! Not only that, but I can use that info in Youth Ministry! (for instance, I've figured out why my 8th grade leadership kids have been acting out and disinterested, I've created a new ECHO library, found new ways to re-vamp my talks, figured out how kids of this technology age learn best, etc.)

It's just amazing to see how far I have come in just 1.5 years and how God is using me. I still don't have answers for exactly what I'll be doing once graduation rolls around, but I have the confidence that God will use me no matter what and as long as I'm living in Him, he will direct my path.

So, this is my contentment.

1 comments:

Stephanie Marie said...

SO happy for you love :) that is so great!!!