Monday, September 13, 2010

Down and Out

So I have to confess, today was a blah day.

Now that I'm in a leadership position I feel like I'm not allowed to have bad days or to vent to people. I feel like I am so consumed with lifting others up and giving them advice (which I love, don't get me wrong) that I am not allowed to have an off day. I found myself wining to John while replaying in my head the things I would tell a girl that may be going through the same situation as me.

Anyways, I just feel icky. My head hurts, my sinuses are swelling, and the back of my throat hurts. I'm tired (even though I got 9.5 hrs of sleep), I'm stressed, I'm unsatisfied, I'm about to start my period, and I'm just really bummed about a few things.

I was on the phone with John after call-back fail (got there too late bc of Bible Study to actually read anything), and I just hung up on him. I was being very negative and mopey and after trying to help me a lot with no good results, he told me to call him back when I was in a better mood, and I hung up on him. I feel bad about that.

There, I said it. I got it off my chest. Don't judge.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww nikki I love you ...your human, every one has bad days...includig me today I was so tired didnt get enough sleep and felt horrible the back of my throat hurts and my sinus's are also acting up and I feel horrible I started crying tonight after work because I was just so overwhelmed...I completely understand but I love you no matter what

Kelly said...

nikki! next time you are having a bad day, im bringing you coffee.