Thursday, September 9, 2010

I am making a pact...

with myself and any of you who read my blog that I will from this day forward...

START EATING BETTER.

You don't know how many times I've said that, and I never do. So, I figured if I feel like I am being held accountable or that I have to do it to make someone else happy (even if you could care less, which you probably don't), then I may do it.

This is not because I think I am over-weight or anything like that, don't jump to conclusions. I just know that I really need to take better care of my body and such.

So, from this day forth, I shall document some of my eating habits. If I slip up, I will confess. If I have a creative, good day, I will document.

I live for pressure. I think this may actually help.

GOODBYE BURGER KING, ICE CREAM, SODA, AND FRAPS (ok maybe not completely fraps)!

3 comments:

Heather Tobey said...

we need to have a cooking night. seriously. when?

Nikki said...

yes please! save me! open up my world to good healthy food!

E.B. said...

ice cream isnt bad on occasion! i heard if you dont ever treat yourself that you'll go insane and end up eating a ton of junk all at once.