Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Back again




So, I had my first day back at school yesterday. I'm trying out a new Tuesday/Thursday four classes back to back schedule... So far so good. The only down fall is, I have to do all my homework on the days I'm not at school. For an English major, that's a lot of lengthy homework... I already have lots to read. For one of my classes, I have to finish watching a movie; actually, I have to watch a movie on my own every week for that matter! This seems easy, but I'm not a big movie person, so sitting through French films by myself is not going to be so savvy. Well, I should probably stop this blog, drink my coffee, and do all my reading and movie watching. At least I have a nice view down here!

PS- how are my blogging skills? Suggestions? ;)

7 comments:

Nikki said...

is there any way you can put the pictures where you want them?

spena said...

yeah. you have an option of putting it to the left right center or blank. love your blog.

annemarie. said...

nik! i'm not a huge movie person either!.

Nikki said...

yes, I know that, but I would like more options or something! haha
Yay Annemarie! I don't care for sitting through movies, unless they happen to be good...

Tess said...

when you are editing your posts, set it on compose instead of html...does that help?

Nikki said...

hmmm I'll try next time!

Nikki said...

Tess- it worked! Thank you!