Sunday, January 31, 2010

A Peaceful Ending


I have to say, this was quite a peaceful ending to a stressful, not so fun week. I came over to the Kelly's Friday night to get snowed in. We weren't anticipating so much snow! We didn't go outside and play this time, but we did have a lot of fun sitting around doing NOTHING. It was so nice to pretend like I didn't have 1000 things to get done. Mrs. Kelly and I had some great chats and watched John Adams together just before we forced the guys into watching the Miss America Pageant (they secretly loved it). I was definitely in need of this break (I know, you're thinking, you've only been in school 2 weeks!). Now I just need some motivation to do some homework. The preschool is closed tomorrow, so maybe I'll find some time to get motivated then. For now, happy snow days!

2 comments:

Joni said...

You guys should walk over to our house in the snow when you're having these fun times at the Kellys.

Nikki said...

Man, we should! Good idea