Saturday, January 23, 2010

Oh Thrifting


Today was quite an adventure. I love different kind of days- days out of the norm. They are so fun. It all started out with spontaneously deciding to spend the night at the Kelly's last night around 12:30am. This morning, I woke up while everyone was already out the door, took a shower, and went to Target to buy some fresh undies (just being honest). I thought, oh its ok to leave the door unlocked, I'll just be gone 20 mins or so. Well, little did I know that the door locks from the inside... so needless to say, I locked myself out like a loser. Luckily, the Kelly's have a very comfy, quite impressive deck equipped with rocking chairs, a hot tub, and a flat screen TV, so I sat with a towel covering me and watched That 70's Show for 30 or so minutes while I waited for the fam.

After Mrs. Kelly so graciously let me back in, we went to a Flea Market with Annemarie, Amy, Bob, Kara, and Devin. It was sort of a bust, but definitely an adventure, so we then meandered over to Love of Jesus Thrift store (which I mistakingly called "Jesus Loves You" haha). On top of seeing a she-man, I bought a button up shirt, Lacoste rain jacket, and a DVD all for a grand total of $3.15!! After that we traveled over to the Flea Market by the Airport, and I bought a 16-piece legit teal and brown dish set for $10!!! Then, we ended at Diversity Thrift by the Diamond. It was a great time with great people! :) (Pictures to be eventually posted by Annemarie...hehehe).

After our day out, we came back to the Kelly's had pizza, and John and I took naps (babies).
Now, I am hanging out, playing Rock Band and such, with good friends.

And that was my day! Bye!








2 comments:

annemarie. said...

hahahah. love this! i will post pictures today!.

Rebekah said...

We won't put those nasty pics as our defaults. We won't.