Friday, January 22, 2010

Meals

I have trouble actually making decent meals... and by have trouble I mean I just don't. I have grown up pretty much always making my own dinner, packing my own lunch, and so on. I guess I just go for what's easiest, fastest, and cheapest- which usually results in meals like microwavable anything, Ramen, pasta, PB&J's, and so on.
For instance, I just made a bowl of Chef Boyardee spaghetti and meatballs.


Although quite delicious, it wasn't exactly the most nutritious meal. So, I need some inspiration here. My mind just tells me that healthy food not only takes too much effort, but also does not taste good. Now, I'm sure I am wrong; I just haven't broadened my horizons. Anyways, any help I can get would be greatly appreciated! :) Bon appetit!

4 comments:

annemarie. said...

nikki!!! i need to cook for you some day!.

Nikki said...

please do!

tati said...

Niks cooking is cheap if you do it right! Go online and buy a "college student" cookbook. Your mind will be blown.

Nikki said...

thank you!