Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The First One!


So, I almost successfully set up my Blogger account. Whew! Not gonna lie, I'm kinda scared about this whole blogging thing, but I think it's going to be good for me. I have been internalizing for the past.. well, my whole life. I've never really thought anyone could possibly care about what I do or have to say, so I am opening my mind up to thinking that people possibly could! Anyways, I still have a lot to learn about the new blogging crazy, so I could use any help I can get! Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Charmaine Mazzone said...

Love your blog! Good job on helping the girl who passed out last night. I would have had no clue what to do. Thank heavens you were level-headed and could help her right away.

Keep on posting. Your blog is very interesting!

Charmaine Mazzone said...

Love your blog and looking forward to new posts!