Wednesday, January 27, 2010

So, yesterday got better as the day progressed. Jessica, my step mom, and I stole each other's music off itunes, she helped me find/kill the wasp, and we just hung out and chatted. I didn't do any homework because I just wanted to get my mind on something positive. 1822 was great, good friends, good time with God...

Now I'm feeling pretty sick. I have had a stuffy nose for the past month, and now it has decided to drain down my throat. Today was a sorta overwhelming day. I had a lot more homework than I anticipated, so I woke up and worked on it from 9-2:45, got ready, then went to my 3 hour class, then rushed over to Youth Group to sing a set I was very unprepared for. (That part is besides the point because kids got saved tonight!), and then went home to finish up more homework. Now I'm done, but I have 2 quizzes tomorrow.

I'm sorry, friends, for my negativity this week. I'm sure it will get better; just, the beginnings of the weeks are usually pretty hectic for me, and this whole sickness thing is no good.

So be praying for restoration. I promise I won't let my next blog be so morbid!

1 comments:

spena said...

i love your negativity!