Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Bad Day

Before you start reading, just know that this post is going to be pretty morbid..

Today was not a good day. I couldn't sleep last night, kept waking up, and finally fell back into a nice sleep to wake up to my alarm just minutes later. I then had a feeling it was going to be a bad day, so I put on cute clothes sporting a bright blue polo and green sweater over top... Thanks but no thanks Ralph Lauren, my day still sucked.

I felt nautious and hot all day at school. I'm afraid of throwing up, so feeling nautious is like super bad for me.

Then, I was very eager to get home, so when I did, I put on PJs, and got in to bed. Well guess what visitor I had in my room?! A WASP! I was so not in the mood for that... so I got out of bed quick, then couldn't find it. So now I'm upstairs afraid to go back down, and all I wanna do is snuggle in my bed.

Just a few minutes ago when I was trying to tell Jess about what happened, I just started crying. Now, that was weird. I don't just do that for a not so important reason. I'm not on my period, I don't really know what's going on. I guess that all just happened, I'm tired, I've had a stuffy nose for the past month, and I'm starting to get overwhelmed with school work already... Anyways, just pray.

7 comments:

Nikki said...

update: we found the wasp.. That measly thing was already on its way to death... sucker...

Tess said...

aw lovely... i hope it gets better.
:)

Tess said...

it as in your day, not the wasp.

Anonymous said...

I hope your day gets better for you and i hope you feel better

Kelly said...

nikki! yesterday was the saddest day of the year (according to the weather channel) today was supposed to be the happiest. ill pray you are having delayed reactions so tomorrow will be wonderful for you!

Anonymous said...

awwww Nikki :) love you!

Nikki said...

Thanks for the support girls :)