Thursday, January 21, 2010

Me2thedizo?

I forgot to mention that if you have received something from "Me2thedizo" its me. hahahaha. When I started a few days ago, I was utterly confused on how to follow people, or friend people, and it was asking me to sign in, and I had no clue what I was doing. I cracked up last night at Youth Group because so many people were like, "Some creeper is following me named Me2... something.. and I've asked everyone who it is, and no one knows." Sooo funny! So, sorry for the random creeper/follower... Maybe I'll try and figure out if I can de-follow people on that one. Chances of that are slim to none. Ok, bye!


That's a picture of me being
a creeper... hehehe

3 comments:

Kelly said...

love the pic! haha.

Heather Tobey said...

oooh! good to know. haha :)

Josh Alloway said...

knew you was a creepa